Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Become Rich

For you know the gracious act of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
that for your sake He became poor although He was rich, 
so that by His poverty you might become rich. 
2 CORINTHIANS 8 : 9


Lord Jesus, although You are rich, You became poor for my sake, so that by Your poverty I might become rich. 

Be praised and glorified O Lord for Your gracious act that made me who I am and what I am today. In You, I have become rich in every way.

Today, I humbly ask and pray for the utmost generosity of Your heart to be upon me. May the overflowing abundance of Your graces and blessings be shared to all those who are in need. Make me a channel and instrument of Your love to each person You draw to me most especially the poor and the needy. 

May I be able to excel in every respect, in faith, discourse, knowledge, all earnestness, and in the love for others that you have placed in my heart. I live by Your grace and I stand by Your grace. 

All glory and honor are Yours now and forever. Amen.