Monday, October 30, 2023

Prisoner to Properity

God gives a home to the forsaken; 
He leads forth prisoners to prosperity. 
PSALM 68:6-7


Father in heaven, You are my one and only true Father, my Lord and my God who knows everything. You have shown forth your power and dominion over all things in the world because of your love who knows no bounds. Thank you so much for adopting me as your very own child in Christ Jesus, your only begotten Son who is my Lord and Savior. In Him, you have opened the floodgates of heaven for me to receive the vast riches of your inheritance that will truly prosper me beyond my dreams and imaginations.

I confess Your mighty powers over me who will never allow sins to take over my life. Unworthy as I am, You still make me ride on the heights of the heavens, giving me the desires of my heart to be abundant and prosperous. May You continue to shower me with the abundance of Your graces and blessings each day, making my life full and complete. Be my power and strength so that I can live a life that is pleasing to You. 

I believed that my wishes and desires comes from You. A home that will shelter my family and prosperity that will secure our financial stability. All these I continue to lift up to you for there is nothing I can have that does not come from You. Please share with me the glorious riches of Your kingdom in this world so that I will always live for the praise and glory of Your name.

In whatever I say and do, may You always be praised and glorified as God and Father to us all through Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with you together with Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.