Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Delight in Prosperous Days

Which of you desires life, 
and takes delight in prosperous days? 
PSALM 34 : 13


Father in heaven, Your wealth and riches are far beyond man's wildest dreams and imaginations. You own all that is seen and unseen, making all things possible for the ones You love to receive the richness of your grace. Truly, I have a big God who owns everything. Thank you so much Lord for giving me a life that delights in prosperous days.

I give praise and glory to your mighty Name O God, who had blessed me in every way, making it possible for me to act in accordance with your will and instructions. In Jesus Name, I humbly claim these vast resources that will truly make me rich in all things. May the power of Your mighty hands be upon me each day that truly brings glory to Your name and makes me enjoy a very meaningful and productive life. 

With much hope, love, praise and thanksgiving I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.