Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IDLENESS

If any one will not work, let him not eat.

Keep away from anyone who is living in idleness.The road to prosperity is to work your way up without wasting anytime. You only have one shot at time and how you use it matters most.

Do not wait for the time when you will regret that "had you not spent your time living in idleness, you could have prospered a long time ago."

Life is short my friend, act now before its too late!

Father God, my mind and heart is in you. In Jesus Name, I pray that you give me a sound mind and body to persevere in the work that you have given me in order to achieve my goals in life. Give me all the resources needed to work hard not only for my own profit and needs but also for others who will benefit from my work. I work for your greater glory and honor, now and forever. Amen.

Read: 2 Thessalonian 3: 6 - 10, 16 - 18